Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HRC, please reject the racists

This is one of the best things I've seen all day:



I completely agree. It would go a long way for HRC to come out and denounce those who are voting based on race. So far, she only seems glad to have their support and use it to bolster her argument for stealing the election. Shout out to culturekitchen.com for exposing me to this video.

And for those who wonder "what about blacks who vote for Obama because he's black or men who vote against Clinton because she's female?" Well, the numbers, at least the ones's that I've seen, don't seem to confirm that this is nearly as big of a factor as race. When 20% - 30% of voters in a DEMOCRATIC primary are voting based on race SOMEONE (like the person they are overwhelmingly supporting) needs to say something (like, "I don't want your dirty, racism stained votes").

No comments: